September 28, 2020

The tech today diagnosed a component of our sound system as failing and in need of replacement.  However, he was able to apply a temporary fix that should allow us to resume streaming tomorrow (Tuesday, September 29th).  Please look for our stream on Facebook tomorrow morning and offer up a prayer that the temporary fix holds out until the replacement component arrives.

In other streaming news, we're also experimenting with simultaneously streaming to both Facebook and YouTube in order to make it easier for people to view our streams on their platform of choice.  Be sure to check back here regularly for updates on how that process is going.